Skip to Search
Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content

University of Connecticut Payroll Department

Student Payroll
Who to Call for Assistance

Process Form I-9 for international students who are Non-Resident Aliens. Offer the completion of withholding forms and tax treaty forms for NRA’s Process Form I-9 for students who are US Citizens or Permanent Resident
Provide and process direct deposit forms Provide direct deposit forms
Process detailed wage verifications Process employment verifications
Provide and process W-4 and CT-W4 tax withholding forms Provide W-4 and CT-W4 tax withholding forms
Provide W-2 forms and answer related questions. Research address discrepancies related to paychecks/W-2s Approve lump sum payments
Resolve overpayment and underpayments Answer questions regarding Federal Work Study
Answer all questions regarding biweekly paychecks/direct deposits Process authorizations to split and unencumber work study allotments
Answer all questions regarding time card issues, including student sick time usage and accruals Assist employers with JobX problems and concerns
Questions regarding ePay access, including password resets Answer questions regarding the Progressive Disciplinary Policy for Students
Answer all questions related to:
  • Processing payroll authorizations through WINJA and student time entry through FOCUS.
  • System access for the WINJA Application and the FOCUS Time Card System
Handle the Student Employee grievance process